Ep6 Ycyran Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Daddy mag ol paba ang server?
TO ALL WHO WANTS TO REGISTER...please read! I_icon_minitime8/20/2011, 9:49 pm by [GM]Ayecka

» Admin plz online
TO ALL WHO WANTS TO REGISTER...please read! I_icon_minitime6/24/2011, 12:55 am by [GM]Ayecka

» hindi ko matanggal ung isang char ko e. kaw nalang po magtanggal.
TO ALL WHO WANTS TO REGISTER...please read! I_icon_minitime6/18/2011, 4:47 am by [GM]Ayecka

» DADDY PWEDE PO BA PAKIPROCESS NA UNG GM ACC KO PO?
TO ALL WHO WANTS TO REGISTER...please read! I_icon_minitime6/15/2011, 6:33 pm by Admin

» DADDY SAN K PEDE MACONTACT?!
TO ALL WHO WANTS TO REGISTER...please read! I_icon_minitime6/13/2011, 3:05 am by =`Ycymiyaki`=

» DADDY ASK LANG PO!
TO ALL WHO WANTS TO REGISTER...please read! I_icon_minitime6/13/2011, 1:06 am by =`Ycymiyaki`=

» DADDY BKA MAY SIMPLER FILE K NG GAME?!
TO ALL WHO WANTS TO REGISTER...please read! I_icon_minitime6/13/2011, 12:32 am by =`Ycymiyaki`=

» Help me admin
TO ALL WHO WANTS TO REGISTER...please read! I_icon_minitime6/10/2011, 7:39 am by TheLastUnknown

» Plz Read this Donation
TO ALL WHO WANTS TO REGISTER...please read! I_icon_minitime6/6/2011, 6:12 pm by Admin

TO ALL WHO WANTS TO REGISTER...please read!

Go down

TO ALL WHO WANTS TO REGISTER...please read! Empty TO ALL WHO WANTS TO REGISTER...please read!

Post  yobabsy 3/13/2010, 6:27 am

if butler is not around or online. please don't force FMs' and GMs' to register you ingame. because only admin has the right to register players. so please be patient and considerate. thanks

IGN:-=`Defiance`=-
School:Phoenix
Class:Swordsman
Gang:DreamCast
yobabsy
yobabsy

Back to top Go down