Ep6 Ycyran Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Daddy mag ol paba ang server?
RB concern please read... I_icon_minitime8/20/2011, 9:49 pm by [GM]Ayecka

» Admin plz online
RB concern please read... I_icon_minitime6/24/2011, 12:55 am by [GM]Ayecka

» hindi ko matanggal ung isang char ko e. kaw nalang po magtanggal.
RB concern please read... I_icon_minitime6/18/2011, 4:47 am by [GM]Ayecka

» DADDY PWEDE PO BA PAKIPROCESS NA UNG GM ACC KO PO?
RB concern please read... I_icon_minitime6/15/2011, 6:33 pm by Admin

» DADDY SAN K PEDE MACONTACT?!
RB concern please read... I_icon_minitime6/13/2011, 3:05 am by =`Ycymiyaki`=

» DADDY ASK LANG PO!
RB concern please read... I_icon_minitime6/13/2011, 1:06 am by =`Ycymiyaki`=

» DADDY BKA MAY SIMPLER FILE K NG GAME?!
RB concern please read... I_icon_minitime6/13/2011, 12:32 am by =`Ycymiyaki`=

» Help me admin
RB concern please read... I_icon_minitime6/10/2011, 7:39 am by TheLastUnknown

» Plz Read this Donation
RB concern please read... I_icon_minitime6/6/2011, 6:12 pm by Admin

RB concern please read...

+2
mabzta123
Admin
6 posters

Go down

RB concern please read... Empty RB concern please read...

Post  Admin 3/14/2010, 1:48 am

Need your comment here guys... about the reborn system here at Ycyran online...
because some players suggest that RB back to level one plus certain free stats for distribution... Meaning all stats gone then each reborn you got a certain amount stat points that will progressively added during RB... my concern here were those players who had donated here for stat points please I need your comment here guys... because I am planning to remove the stat donate here...here are some of changes if you ever agree with the reset ....RB will remain no rollback and stats will be reset plus a certain nuber of RB depending on your RB .... the present trigger will reset your character and adding a certain stats in it plus exp will be increase ... but I need your approval here so please leave a comment here before its to late... I'm planning to save the present data here and if all give a positive reaction I will ask for a week dry run and if everything went well then will make it our permanent RB system.... ... remember no deletion of donate Items and skills will take place...
Or contact [GM]Mr.ExCiTeD , [GM]lyck and [GM] Deedz for your suggestion and comment .....Thank you hoping for your quick response guys

Last edited by Admin on 3/14/2010, 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://ycyran.ultimarpg.net

Back to top Go down

RB concern please read... Empty Re: RB concern please read...

Post  mabzta123 3/14/2010, 6:15 am

ADMIND AGREE NA POH AKO SA SUGGESTION NILA DEEDZ AT EXCITED AT IYCK.....
MAPAPALITAN NAMAN DIN YUNG 60K STAST KO NA +30 UPS...
KAYA PARANG WLANG NAWALA DIN SAKIN SAKA PER RB 70 STAST NAMAN AYOS NA YUN PARA SAKIN KAYA SA IBANG DONATORS KAUSAPIN NYO SILA GM DEEDZ AT BUTLER KUNG HND NYO MAINTINDIHAN PARA NAMAN DIN SA IKA GAGANDA NG SERVER YAN... MAAYOS DIN NATIN YUNG REGEN MA BABABAAN NARIN PARA PATAS NA SA IBANG PLAYERS ...
RB concern please read... Icon_cheers RB concern please read... Icon_cheers RB concern please read... Icon_cheers RB concern please read... Icon_cheers RB concern please read... Icon_cheers RB concern please read... Icon_cheers RB concern please read... Icon_cheers RB concern please read... Icon_cheers

mabzta123

Back to top Go down

Post  `Broad`Damage 3/14/2010, 6:47 am

ok agree na dn ako. .

`Broad`Damage

Back to top Go down

Post  yobabsy 3/14/2010, 7:13 am

so daddy. anu po manyayare sa mga donated stats namin> san na po un mapupunta?
yobabsy
yobabsy

Back to top Go down

RB concern please read... Empty Here it is guys so you understand what we are Planning about this

Post  Joshuapaulo29 3/14/2010, 4:42 pm

First all of thank you for ur concern to our server and for still supporting us even though we are busy sometimes ur still there to support us..... cheers cheers cheers

guys Here it is we do this Rb and Stats Reset because we need to make Rebalanced our Server and to Make it Fair and Nice to Everybody...

we do this just to Get the Minimum and Maximum Stats that we need in our chcrter Like Damage and Defence i know Some of you our complaining and im 1 of them who's complaining about bug Skill and hard to kill a Players even thought we are Both Donator or Etc. we do this just to make Fair to all of us and we can use it to Build a Nice chcrter..... Who wants to Become MAMAW? all of us Right! so we do this just to make a Balance in every Items and Skill that we Donate and become useful Donate

about the Regen% we are Planning to Decrease it because as u can see we have a High Regen% thats why we didnt kill each other because of a High Regen.. Decreasing of Regen% will become Exciting to all of us so that we can kill now each other and to make a nice build in our chcrter.....and to become exciting CW event that we have... hope this Reason is to make u understand what we are planning....

also about ur Question?

What About our Donate?
Answer: Donate Items and Stats will still remain in your Chacter.

Dont Wory Guys We the Team Moderators are Still looking for Some Features of Ran to make our Server Nice and Exciting just Keep on Supporting our Server and dont Forget to Donate to Help our Server and vote always to make our Community Become Bigger

Have a Nice Day Guyss

Basketball lol! lol! lol!
Joshuapaulo29
Joshuapaulo29

Back to top Go down

RB concern please read... Empty PARA SA POST NI DEEDZ

Post  oliveros0220 3/14/2010, 8:07 pm

DAD AGREE AQ DUN MAGANDA NGA YUN EHH
GANUN DEN SANA GUS2 NMN
KASO D LNG NMIN MASABI DAD
SAKA GAGANDA SERVER N YCY HEHEHE!!!!!
SANA PUMAYAD KAU DAD
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
oliveros0220
oliveros0220

Back to top Go down

Post  `Broad`Damage 3/14/2010, 9:25 pm

suggest ko dn po kung pede lagyan ng HP ung mga damit po. . suggest ko lng nmn po if ok senyo. . tnx

`Broad`Damage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down