Ep6 Ycyran Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Daddy mag ol paba ang server?
GM and Donation rings and earrings effects coming this patch... I_icon_minitime8/20/2011, 9:49 pm by [GM]Ayecka

» Admin plz online
GM and Donation rings and earrings effects coming this patch... I_icon_minitime6/24/2011, 12:55 am by [GM]Ayecka

» hindi ko matanggal ung isang char ko e. kaw nalang po magtanggal.
GM and Donation rings and earrings effects coming this patch... I_icon_minitime6/18/2011, 4:47 am by [GM]Ayecka

» DADDY PWEDE PO BA PAKIPROCESS NA UNG GM ACC KO PO?
GM and Donation rings and earrings effects coming this patch... I_icon_minitime6/15/2011, 6:33 pm by Admin

» DADDY SAN K PEDE MACONTACT?!
GM and Donation rings and earrings effects coming this patch... I_icon_minitime6/13/2011, 3:05 am by =`Ycymiyaki`=

» DADDY ASK LANG PO!
GM and Donation rings and earrings effects coming this patch... I_icon_minitime6/13/2011, 1:06 am by =`Ycymiyaki`=

» DADDY BKA MAY SIMPLER FILE K NG GAME?!
GM and Donation rings and earrings effects coming this patch... I_icon_minitime6/13/2011, 12:32 am by =`Ycymiyaki`=

» Help me admin
GM and Donation rings and earrings effects coming this patch... I_icon_minitime6/10/2011, 7:39 am by TheLastUnknown

» Plz Read this Donation
GM and Donation rings and earrings effects coming this patch... I_icon_minitime6/6/2011, 6:12 pm by Admin

GM and Donation rings and earrings effects coming this patch...

2 posters

Go down

GM and Donation rings and earrings effects coming this patch... Empty GM and Donation rings and earrings effects coming this patch...

Post  Admin 3/20/2010, 2:12 pm

As you can see below ,donation rings and earrings and some GM items will have their respective aura color code... This will be more exciting during PK because you'll know who has the high caliber items and who wants to fight fair and square ...

Color code :
Purple for GM items

bright Green for EX2

orange for EX

Red for Normal

GM and Donation rings and earrings effects coming this patch... EFFECTS
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://ycyran.ultimarpg.net

Back to top Go down

GM and Donation rings and earrings effects coming this patch... Empty Re: GM and Donation rings and earrings effects coming this patch...

Post  mabzta123 3/20/2010, 10:50 pm

ANG LUFET NYAN DADY ASTIG KA TALAGA.....
IDOL IKAW ANG THE BEST NA ADMIND TANDAAN MO YAN ^_^
GM and Donation rings and earrings effects coming this patch... Icon_cheers GM and Donation rings and earrings effects coming this patch... Icon_cheers GM and Donation rings and earrings effects coming this patch... Icon_cheers GM and Donation rings and earrings effects coming this patch... Icon_cheers GM and Donation rings and earrings effects coming this patch... Icon_cheers GM and Donation rings and earrings effects coming this patch... Icon_cheers GM and Donation rings and earrings effects coming this patch... Icon_cheers GM and Donation rings and earrings effects coming this patch... Icon_cheers GM and Donation rings and earrings effects coming this patch... Icon_cheers GM and Donation rings and earrings effects coming this patch... Icon_cheers

mabzta123

Back to top Go down