Ep6 Ycyran Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Daddy mag ol paba ang server?
Here is How to install the Game Client and how to Run Ycy I_icon_minitime8/20/2011, 9:49 pm by [GM]Ayecka

» Admin plz online
Here is How to install the Game Client and how to Run Ycy I_icon_minitime6/24/2011, 12:55 am by [GM]Ayecka

» hindi ko matanggal ung isang char ko e. kaw nalang po magtanggal.
Here is How to install the Game Client and how to Run Ycy I_icon_minitime6/18/2011, 4:47 am by [GM]Ayecka

» DADDY PWEDE PO BA PAKIPROCESS NA UNG GM ACC KO PO?
Here is How to install the Game Client and how to Run Ycy I_icon_minitime6/15/2011, 6:33 pm by Admin

» DADDY SAN K PEDE MACONTACT?!
Here is How to install the Game Client and how to Run Ycy I_icon_minitime6/13/2011, 3:05 am by =`Ycymiyaki`=

» DADDY ASK LANG PO!
Here is How to install the Game Client and how to Run Ycy I_icon_minitime6/13/2011, 1:06 am by =`Ycymiyaki`=

» DADDY BKA MAY SIMPLER FILE K NG GAME?!
Here is How to install the Game Client and how to Run Ycy I_icon_minitime6/13/2011, 12:32 am by =`Ycymiyaki`=

» Help me admin
Here is How to install the Game Client and how to Run Ycy I_icon_minitime6/10/2011, 7:39 am by TheLastUnknown

» Plz Read this Donation
Here is How to install the Game Client and how to Run Ycy I_icon_minitime6/6/2011, 6:12 pm by Admin

Here is How to install the Game Client and how to Run Ycy

Go down

Here is How to install the Game Client and how to Run Ycy Empty Here is How to install the Game Client and how to Run Ycy

Post  Joshuapaulo29 4/17/2009, 5:35 pm

First thing's First Download All the Parts of the CLient
Map.rar and April 2 Patch
:cheers

1.Make YCY folder into Your desktop or in your Documents

Next Extract part 1 of the client using winrar then extract it into your YCY folder (Note:) After you extract the part 1 it will automatically extract the part 2 to 7 of the Client

then Extract the Map.rar into your YCY folder

After you Extract the Map.rar go to your Folder of YCY then Delete the (Game.exe) then Paste the April 2 Patch (note:) April 2 patch is a Game.exe also

Last Thing's To do Click the YCY ran launcher then Click Start Game ,,Log in Then You can play YCY folder cheers cheers lol!
Joshuapaulo29
Joshuapaulo29

Back to top Go down