Ep6 Ycyran Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Daddy mag ol paba ang server?
ITS BETTER TO USE THE ORIGINAL GAME CLIENT DOWNLAODER I_icon_minitime8/20/2011, 9:49 pm by [GM]Ayecka

» Admin plz online
ITS BETTER TO USE THE ORIGINAL GAME CLIENT DOWNLAODER I_icon_minitime6/24/2011, 12:55 am by [GM]Ayecka

» hindi ko matanggal ung isang char ko e. kaw nalang po magtanggal.
ITS BETTER TO USE THE ORIGINAL GAME CLIENT DOWNLAODER I_icon_minitime6/18/2011, 4:47 am by [GM]Ayecka

» DADDY PWEDE PO BA PAKIPROCESS NA UNG GM ACC KO PO?
ITS BETTER TO USE THE ORIGINAL GAME CLIENT DOWNLAODER I_icon_minitime6/15/2011, 6:33 pm by Admin

» DADDY SAN K PEDE MACONTACT?!
ITS BETTER TO USE THE ORIGINAL GAME CLIENT DOWNLAODER I_icon_minitime6/13/2011, 3:05 am by =`Ycymiyaki`=

» DADDY ASK LANG PO!
ITS BETTER TO USE THE ORIGINAL GAME CLIENT DOWNLAODER I_icon_minitime6/13/2011, 1:06 am by =`Ycymiyaki`=

» DADDY BKA MAY SIMPLER FILE K NG GAME?!
ITS BETTER TO USE THE ORIGINAL GAME CLIENT DOWNLAODER I_icon_minitime6/13/2011, 12:32 am by =`Ycymiyaki`=

» Help me admin
ITS BETTER TO USE THE ORIGINAL GAME CLIENT DOWNLAODER I_icon_minitime6/10/2011, 7:39 am by TheLastUnknown

» Plz Read this Donation
ITS BETTER TO USE THE ORIGINAL GAME CLIENT DOWNLAODER I_icon_minitime6/6/2011, 6:12 pm by Admin

ITS BETTER TO USE THE ORIGINAL GAME CLIENT DOWNLAODER

Go down

ITS BETTER TO USE THE ORIGINAL GAME CLIENT DOWNLAODER Empty ITS BETTER TO USE THE ORIGINAL GAME CLIENT DOWNLAODER

Post  =`Ycymiyaki`= 5/29/2009, 11:52 pm

To those non FM pls refrain from posting game clients or making ur own client DOWNLOADER!!!!!Newbies sometimes get confused on what u are posting or giving the wrong info of DL`s...AS much as possible stop spaming the client of ADMIN... Mad Mad Mad

Itz better to use or follow wt the ADMIN`s original DL to avoid errors...

u can find the game client DL botton below the CB (chat box) or left side of the RANKINGs...

THANK YOU!!!

MORE POWER YCY
lol! lol! lol!
=`Ycymiyaki`=
=`Ycymiyaki`=

Back to top Go down